- Steam soothes sore, tired muscles, and helps release the tensions of your day
- Steam will help you get to sleep faster, sleep soundly, and wake feeling refreshed
- Steam promotes muscular flexibility. You'll stretch, move, and work out with greater ease and comfort
- Steam fuels blood flow, banishes impurities from your body, and is great for detoxification
- Steam can relieve allergies, arthritis, asthma, or other respiratory or circulatory problems
- Steam can relieve or help prevent skin ailments such as eczema, athlete's foot and acne
- Steam hydrates skin with warm, penetrating moisture
- Steam opens pores, bringing nutrients to the surface and enhancing collagen production
- Steam lessens the effects of aging by helping skin stay soft and smooth
Steamist offers Total Sense™ (TSG) or SM Plus (SMP) steam generators, both designed to save water and energy. The average 20-minute steam shower uses less than one gallon of water, compared to a whirlpool tub that holds a minimum of 40 gallons of pre-heated water.
Steam will transform you, lift you above the stress of your day, and leave you feeling and looking better. Your in-home steam shower will be an oasis of comfort and luxury you’ll look forward to every day.